Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fund For An Idea

I have studied in University of Oregon, USA. I am 46 years old.

I have built an
electrical power machine without the use of gasoline and not run on the water.
This machine can
produce electricity around 3,000 watt or more without the use of
gasoline and not
run on the water.

I have finished built this machine. I have tested and run it. It is run, but need some parts changes. I don't want to spent more money. I guarantee the theory of my idea is true.

I give you the picture. But sorry, you can not see the inside.

For an addition of the devices, it can produce unlimited source of
eletricity, cheap energy.

I want to sell my idea, to get fund or cooperate with your company. If you are interested with my idea. Please contact:

Naryadi Sadikin.
Taman Alfa Indah B1/22, Joglo. Jakarta 11640. Indonesia. Telephone: 021
5852716, 021 71153195. 021 99560791. Email: Naryadi1@yahoo.com

My Bank Account:

NARYADI SADIKIN
PT BANK UOB BUANA TBK.
Account Number:
1622009349.
Jakarta Barat.
Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment